Study Zero Fees with eCampus NZ
Thank you for your interest in learning with eCampus NZ
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Use of our services constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- This offer is available to learners who reside in Auckland or Wellington only.
- This offer is only available to domestic learners.
- If you choose to enrol in a course or programme of study included in this offer, it will count towards your remaining fees free entitlement. You can check your eligibility by entering your NSN number on the Fees Free website.
This offer is available for a limited time only.
- This offer is only available to learners who enrol in their programme of study by 6 August 2020.
- This offer is only available to learners who begin their programme of study on or before 31 August 2020. This is because you must finish your course in 2020 to avoid paying course fees.
- This offer extends to selected courses and programmes of study delivered in full by 31 December 2020. All courses that extend past this date will incur course fees. There is no option to pay partial fees for courses that begin before this date but extend into 2021.
- Learners who accept this offer should choose their course dates carefully as they are not entitled to transfer to a later course occurrence once they have enrolled.
- Learners who accept this offer should choose their programme of study carefully as they are not entitled to transfer to a different course once they have enrolled.
- As such, if a learner is unable to continue with a course, the options available are:
- Cancellation of their enrolment (if eCampus NZ are notified before 10% of the course is delivered). In this scenario, the course/s will not appear on the learner’s academic transcript, but this will impact on any StudyLink entitlements connected to the course.
- Formal withdrawal from the course (if eCampus NZ are notified before 80% of the course is delivered). In this scenario, a Withdrawn result will appear on the learner’s academic record and this will impact on any StudyLink and Fees Free entitlements connected to the course.