At eCampus NZ, we know that enrolling to study can be overwhelming, which is why our team will walk alongside you every step of the way.
Whenever you have a question, all you need to do is email [email protected] or call 0800 328 269 and press 1. Our Sales and Learner Service coordinators will walk you through the next step.
So what should you expect?
Step 1: Choose what you want to study.
We deliver certificate and diploma online in collaboration with Ara, UCOL, NMIT, NorthTec, Otago Polytechnic, EIT, Toi-Ohomai, or WelTec & Whitireia, so you can make studying work with your lifestyle. Like those you study on campus, the courses you take on eCampus NZ will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to thrive in the world of work.
If you like the sound of a qualification but want to learn more, you can either call us on 0800 328 269 to speak to one of our dedicated Sales and Learner Service Coordinators or complete the online enquiry form.
Step 2: Apply
When you’ve chosen what you want to study, click here to apply online. The application form should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Sit tight – we’ll be in touch by phone or email as soon as we can.
- If you’re over 20 years old, you might want to start pulling together a CV, as we’ll ask for this at the next stage of the enrolment process. If you’ve never written a CV, click here for advice on what to include and templates. Keep it short and sweet – we just need an idea of your skills and work experience to help us plan your study pathway.
Step 3: Complete our Enrolment Questionnaire
One of our Sales and Learner Service Coordinators will get in touch by email, which will include a link to an easy online form. We will use your answers to help you plan a study pathway that will help you achieve your goals and work around your lifestyle.
What you need to do:
- Click on the link and answer the questions or call 0800 328 269 if you’d prefer to do it over the phone.
- If you’re applying for StudyLink assistance, begin the application process now. First-time learners can apply online using this link. You can use MyStudyLink to manage your information, claim course-related costs, and re-apply for Student Allowance or Student Loan online. Alternatively, you can email StudyLink through their FAQs page or give them a call on 0800 88 99 00.
- If you’re over 20, we will ask you to send through a copy of your CV (see advice on writing your CV in Step 2).
We will send you a study plan by email.
What you need to do:
- Accept your Study plan .
- If you are older than 20 and haven’t sent through your CV yet, attach it to this email.
- Start looking out for your eCampus NZ portal login details – please check your spam/junk folder. You’ll do all your learning through the portal.
- Note: You can log in and start learning before you have completed the next step of the enrolment process, but your enrolment will be cancelled if you don’t complete Step 4 by the end of the first official week of study.
When you have accepted your study plan, we will send all of your enrolment information to your enrolling institute (Ara, UCOL, NMIT, NorthTec, Otago Polytechnic, EIT, Toi-Ohomai, or WelTec & Whitireia).
They will get in touch and ask for a Verified Copy of your ID. They will also send through a study contract for you to fill in and may ask you for information about payment/StudyLink.
What you need to do:
- Follow their instructions to complete your study contract.
- Send them a verified copy of your ID. This may be one of the following:
- Birth certificate (with place of Birth stated as New Zealand, Cook Islands, Tokelau, Niue, or Australia)
- New Zealand passport
- Overseas passport (with NZ Residency stamp)
- Marriage certificate (If you have changed your name from your birth certificate or passport)
- Deed poll declaration (If you have changed your name by deed poll)
- Certificate of citizenship for New Zealand.
Click here to learn how to get your ID verified.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be fully enrolled to study. You’ll receive all the information you need to get started via email, and before you know it, you’ll be on your learning journey.