Ten Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Motivated this Summer
Let’s face it, studying over summer can have its challenges. It’s easy to lose sight of your end goal when the beach is calling, your friends and family are on holiday, and you have a belly full of holiday sweets.
Here are ten of the eCampus NZ team’s favourite quotes to boost your mood and inspire you to open your laptop.
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso