Tailored Leadership Training
The future of workplace learning
Empower your workforce with NZQA accredited qualifications and create a skilled workforce who can apply their new knowledge and skills within the context of your workplace or industry!
Our learning designers will work with experienced subject matter experts to adapt the content of qualifications offered via eCampus NZ to fit your specific workplace or industry needs.
By adapting qualifications to fit your people, organisational, and industry needs, we can help you upskill your workforce and meet the demand for qualified and skilled staff.
We’ll be there every step of the way, supporting course development and delivery; enrolment and learner management; academic, pastoral and technical support; and reporting and analytics.
Learn more about the certificates and diplomas available via eCampus NZ.
Build leaders who have the confidence, self-assurance, and skills to motivate and inspire their teams through customised to your industry.
Our learning designers will work with experienced subject matter experts to adapt one of the following qualifications to fit your specific workplace or industry needs:
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
The qualification will be delivered online, with face-to-face options (e.g., workshops) available to complement the online learning.
The outcome is practical bespoke training that delivers effective results with a qualification that is industry recognised, NZQA accredited, and internationally accepted.
Benefits for employers
- Enable your team leaders, supervisors and first line managers to lead, manage and supervise their staff with confidence
- Lift business performance and staff productivity, satisfaction and retention
- Recognise skills and achievements with an NZQA accredited qualification
- Support and enable your professional development goal
Click here to read about how eCampus NZ worked with Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA) to adapt the New Zealand Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4) for earners in the fisheries industry.