Are you thinking about studying towards the New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 4) on eCampus NZ?
Perhaps you’re looking to join a creative industry, such as advertising, web design, in-house design, or news media. Maybe you’re already in work and want to find new ways to impress your boss and clients. Or do you want to learn how to use digital media to express yourself and give others a glimpse into your imagination?
No matter why you’ve decided to study, there’s one thing we’re certain of: you have an exciting learning journey ahead.
As you move through this online qualification, you’ll work in a virtual design house, using design briefs to create a variety of works using photography, illustration, video, and animation. Navigating through this virtual world will help you to develop practical design skills that you’ll be able to apply in the world of work.
And if you need another reason to enrol today, well, we have a suite of them.
All learners who enrol in this programme of study receive access to Adobe Creative Cloud, giving you an opportunity for you to experiment with a suite of apps and tools that are used in the creative industries worldwide. Don’t worry, this comes at no extra cost – the price of the subscription is included in your course fees.
Creative Cloud is a collection of industry-leading creative apps for digital design, photography, video and web.
Apps and services that will help you bring your creativity to life include:
- Create and edit beautiful images, graphics and art. Retouch, remix, and transform photographs, and draw with thousands of customised brushes.
- Design and publish elegant layouts for print and digital, including brochures, newsletters, annual reports, magazines, eBooks, packaging, interactive PDF brand kits and more. Incorporate audio, video, slideshows, and animations into your designs, and use professional layout and typesetting tools to create designs that feature stylish typography, graphics and images.
- Make videos that are a cut above with industry-leading video editing software for film, TV and the web.
- Turn your ideas into reality with tools to help you design websites, apps, voice and more.
- Create everything from gorgeous web and mobile graphics to logos, icons, infographics, product packaging and billboards.
You’ll gain access to the entire suite of apps and services, which also includes Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Character Animator, Adobe Dimension, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks CS6, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Fresco, Adobe InCopy, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop Camera, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe Prelude, and Adobe Premiere Rush.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is highly valued in the creative industries, and this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop practical skills that will set you up for success in this increasingly digital world.
Click here to enrol today, or call 0800328269 to speak with one of our friendly Sales and Learner Service Coordinators.