The New Year is nearly upon us and one thing guaranteed is that within the first minute of 2021 many of us will be making a New Year’s resolution.
The tradition of making a New Year resolution has religious origins with Babylonians making promises to their gods at the start of each year that they would return borrowed objects and pay their debts. The Romans followed similar traditions.
Here in New Zealand the tradition has lost religious significance but an estimated 32% of people still choose to make a resolution with approximately 8 % of those relating to business and career.
So if you’re among those 8% you might be thinking that enhanced qualifications could lead to better career prospects in the New Year and beyond. Here are some tips to help make sure you achieve those resolutions and goals:
- Undertake a stock take of where you are and be clear about where you want to be.
- Clearly identify where the gaps are so you know where to focus your energy
- Develop a realistic path forward to help you get where you want to be – make sure it is achievable.
- Ask for help and advice on how to achieve those goals
- Visit the eCampus NZ website – https://www.ecampusnz.com/ to find out the benefits of online learning and how easy it can be to get started.
- Build in some rewards when you achieve your goals.
eCampus NZ offers a flexible online learning service that works with your lifestyle to help you achieve your study goals.
We are committed to supporting online services that are leading edge, responsive and that put your needs first.
So, if you are thinking about a new start in the New Year and wondering about the next step – online learning could be just what you are looking for.