Studying online, whether you are learning part time or full time, takes commitment. It takes energy and discipline to balance family obligations, work deadlines, study and a busy or active lifestyle.
To help our students get the most out of online study, we have put together the top five lessons shared by facilitators of eCampus NZ:
- Dive right on in! Read all instructions and engage with the material. It’s really important to read the weekly facilitator posts and course announcements.
- Use the forum. Learn from others on the course – talk it through, support each other and seek help.
- Persevere when things get tough. You have to have study discipline – you need to be focused and determined to succeed. The rewards will be worth it.
- Familiarise yourself with the eCampus NZ portal. Take time to learn the ropes and use the portal with confidence.
- Ask your facilitators for help! Don’t struggle on if you need a helping hand. That’s what our facilitators are there for and they all get a kick out of watching their students succeed.
For more information on student support visit https://www.ecampusnz.com/student-support/