People study online for lots of reasons, but they all have one thing in common – they want to better themselves and take their career further through education.
Let’s take a look at the top five reasons why choosing to study online through eCampus NZ makes it easier to achieve your study goals!
- Our virtual campus. To gain a new skill through eCampus NZ you don’t have to live in the same city or even country! This has to be one of the key benefits of distance learning – you can do it anywhere at any time. We know community and encouragement makes a difference so we offer a virtual campus through our online forums, Facebook page and LinkedIn.
- It works with your lifestyle. Would you love to take that next step in your career but just can’t fit in study around work, home and family commitments? Well here is where online learning really makes a difference. You can choose when to study and how to make it work in with your lifestyle. Most courses through eCampus NZ require 15 hours dedicated study per week to complete a part-time course. Now that is definitely doable!
- We support you. Most goals are more achievable when you have a cheerleader. So eCampus NZ has dedicated personal advisors who will follow you through your learning journey. They will give you a helping hand whenever you need it along with the encouragement and motivation you need to make it through.
- You gain a reputable industry recognised qualification. As eCampus NZ facilitates online learning for several major tertiary education providers in New Zealand, when you complete a qualification it will be industry recognised and accepted by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- It’s easy to use and agile. Not everyone loves technology, that’s why we have made the eCampus NZ portal easy to use. In fact, the eCampus NZ portal has been designed and built with the sole purpose of providing students with an easy, flexible online learning environment to help them achieve their study goals. It’s that simple.
Click here to see other reasons why studying online through eCampus NZ could be right for you.