Terms and Conditions of enrolment with eCampus NZ
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions you accept that enrolment with eCampus NZ will not be fully complete until you complete the enrolment process with your education provider (ITP).
To fully complete your enrolment, you need to:
- Complete the enrolment process applicable to your education provider.
- Verify your identification (if you are new to study).
- Meet any programme entry requirements.
- Comply with the education provider Terms and Conditions.
- Pay applicable education provider programme or course related fees.
Please note that the tuition fee applies for the 2020 calendar year. Final tuition fees will be confirmed by the enrolling ITP and will be adjusted for any qualifying discount, including fees-free study. 2021 tuition fees will be confirmed in late 2020.
As part of your eCampus NZ enrolment:
- You will have support to guide you through the enrolment process with your education provider (ITP).
- You will have access to high quality course materials whenever and wherever you want.
- You will be provided ongoing support and advice by an assigned Learning Advisor.
- eCampus NZ Privacy and Community Code of Conduct policies will apply.
Until you are fully enrolled:
- StudyLink Loans and Allowances will not be available.
- You will not be able to undertake any assessment that counts towards a final grade.
- You will not have access to your education provider’s library and learner support services for this course.
- You will not be able to participate in online Forums.