- If you are older than 20 and haven’t sent through your CV yet, please reply to your study plan email with your CV attached.
- If you’re applying for StudyLink assistance, begin the application process now. First-time learners can apply online using this link. You can use MyStudyLink to manage your information, claim course-related costs, and re-apply for Student Allowance or Student Loan online. Alternatively, you can email StudyLink through their FAQs page or give them a call on 0800 88 99 00.
- When you have accepted your study plan, we will send all of your enrolment information to your enrolling institute (Ara, UCOL, NMIT, NorthTec, Otago Polytechnic, EIT, Toi-Ohomai, or WelTec & Whitireia). They will get in touch and ask for a verified copy of your ID. They will also send through a study contract for you to fill in and may ask you for information about payment/StudyLink.
- Follow their instructions to complete your study contract.
- Send them a verified copy of your ID. Click here to learn how to get your ID verified.
- Start looking out for your eCampus NZ portal login details – please check your spam/junk folder. You’ll do all your learning through the portal.
Note: You can log in and start learning before you have sent your ID and study contract to your enrolling institute, enrolment process, but your enrolment will be cancelled if you don’t do this by the end of the first official week of study.
Email [email protected] or call 0800 328 269 and press 1.
Our friendly Sales and Learner Service coordinators will walk you through the next step.